1704 Laurel Street
Mark T. Hobbs began serving as a CPA in the fall of 1986 under Hobbs, Rendleman & Wade, PA. That firm evolved into Hobbs & Corley, PA in 1992 and finally The Hobbs Group, PA in 2002. In 2003, through their connection to the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Mark and Peter Pigeon came together and decided to create an advisory arm attached to The Hobbs Group, PA. This alliance would go on to become Hobbs Group Advisors, LLC in 2007 and would be separate yet symbiotic to The Hobbs Group, PA. Together and under the same roof the two firms continue to synergistically service their clients, both mutual and exclusive.