Thomas Manly, CFP®
Senior Vice President
Thomas began his career with Fidelity Investments after graduating from the University of South Carolina in 2013. He joined Fidelity as a securities trader and investment consultant, obtaining his Series 7, Series 63, and Series 66 licenses. Since joining the Hobbs Group Advisors team, he has received his Certified Financial Planner® designation. Thomas, his wife, Valerie, and their daughter, Anna Vaughn, enjoy traveling, being outdoors, and spending time with their dogs Henry and Sully.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, University of South Carolina, 2013
- Certified Financial Planner Designation(CFP®) #335110
- Series 7 by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 63 and 66 by the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)
- Life, Health, and Accident Insurance License in South Carolina